Laos & China Summer 2005

Sunday, July 10, 2005

My Final Weekend

Responding to comments:

Bekah: looking forward to seeing you… I am glad you enjoyed the stories. I have a lot of fun writing them. Yes, I have thought a little about writing children’s stories… that is essentially what I am doing already, these stories are children’s stories… though usually not read by children. I suppose you are specifically referring to getting them published… I have thought about that too. I don’t know yet if there will ever be a chance for that, but I am keeping copies of all of them, and we will see what happens in the future.

Hopacopim: I understood exactly what were saying with the huge game of Charades/Taboo. I especially like the use of Taboo. There are a bunch of words I can’t use either… but for me, it is not because I don’t know them, but because my audience doesn’t know them.

Official blog entry:

Really there is nothing too new to write about. Saturday I did play badminton (and had quite a lot of fun) and that evening I ate supper with the girls.

Today is Sunday, so I relaxed, and just enjoyed my day of rest. I talked to my favorite father on messenger.(Yes, he is my only father, but that doesn’t make him any less my favorite.) Tonight I go to the wedding party.

-Luke

2 Comments:

  • For some reason I keep seeing that you are always hanging around with girls over there. Did they have a population recline in guys or are the girls just more fun to hang out with? Anyways I hope you make it safely to your next destination and make sure you say hi to Bethany for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 PM  

  • Luke,
    That's a good idea. You should publish them someday. I think they would be very good stories. Well, see you Friday. Have a good rest of your week in Thailand and Laos. If there is anything you specifically want prayer for let me know I am in the process of mailing out my prayer requests and will add something if you want. Email me if you do, at the tbc email.
    -Bekah :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home