Laos & China Summer 2005

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I missed the e

I would like to just write a quick thank you to my awesome brother Troy, who not only noticed that I typed my web address without an e, but also resolved the problem and saved me a lot of work by simply clicking "reply all" and informing the world of the mistake. I would also like to thank Alyse, Julie, and Micah along with everyone else who noticed the problem and let me know about it.

So, just so everyone knows, my address is lukestorer.blogspot.com not lukstorer.blogspot.com There now everyone should have it figured out now. Of course, if you have not recognized my error, you have no way of reading this, so you are probably still wondering where my blog is... maybe you can find it using google. (smile)

-luk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home