Laos & China Summer 2005

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Leaving the country

Well, the time has come. Tomorrow my parents drive me to St. Louis, MO where I will board a plane at approximatly 11:50 AM. I will then fly to Minneapolis, and then to Tokyo, and finally Bangkok. Arriving at 11:50 PM on Monday the 23rd. My uncle Jay will meet me at the airport. If all goes well, I will not get motion sick on the planes, and I will have no trouble finding my way around the airports... we will see what really happens. Fare well USA!

3 Comments:

  • Have a good one Luke, and don't worry. You'll do fine. Airports are easy, even the foreign ones.

    By Blogger Julie, at 6:10 PM  

  • Hey you'll be in Minneapolis! You could drop by, except that you won't have time, and also we're leaving tomorrow too. We're driving via Wisconsin, New York, and Boston, to D.C., where Hannah will participate in the national spelling bee. Whee! See ya, hope you got my letter.

    By Blogger Tia, at 6:55 PM  

  • I'll be praying for you, Luke! :) Have a GREAT time and don't forget us back here at school. Yes, I'm still here for May Term, but I'm nearly done and just got an A on a philosphy test...very nice. ;) God bless!

    By Blogger ~Skylark, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home